February 20, 2013

Really?

539742_355856771195440_1613762714_n

No seriously. ‘Who?, how?, why?’ are the normal question that pops into my head when I see such photos posted by someone in my age group on Facebook. I understand when aunties or my mom do such a thing. They are new to Facebook, internet and the world of cynicism. I even understand when teenagers or my nephew post such random stuff. They are too young to be a cynic.

But when someone my age living in the same world as mine post such a nonsense, I am completely lost. I can’t make an excuse for them. Okay I can make one excuse. They are trying to stay positive. Other than that I really don’t understand how can anyone actually believe in this nonsense.

Or is it just me? Am I too much of a cynic while the world is happy, positive place where people actually begin their days with a grateful heart? Am I the only one who starts her day with a groanful heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment