March 10, 2011

Defensive Driving

So I spent 6 hours yesterday attending a class on Defensive Driving. It consisted of about 5 hour video of accidents, deaths, injuries; cars toppling, screeching; parents sharing their pain, crying their eyes out.

What did I learn, you ask?

I walked to work today. I am not sure if I will be able to get behind the wheel anytime soon.

And I am not having kids. Ever. Never Ever. Never.

I think my friend is right in suggesting that I am one of those nutcases who take life way too seriously and should never be in a class like defensive driving.

4 comments:

  1. You lost me at the first sentence itself. You attended a class on WHATTT? Of all the things you could do with six hours of your life, you chose this?

    *shaking my head*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kiran: I have one word for you then: "Mandatory".

    And three more words: "Auto insurance discount".

    I hope its making sense now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes .. perfect sense now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh oh! Calm down :)
    Hey btw, I went for a walk at the stanford Dish trail last weekend.. and remembered one of the tree snaps you had taken there?! It is such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete