December 12, 2010

One liners

Enjoy…

  • My computer just beat me at chess…but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
  • Slept like a baby last night…. Waking up every 3 hours crying for food.
  • One day your prince will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
  • Dance like no one’s going to put it on YouTube.
  • Every day, man is making bigger and better fool-proof things, and every day, nature is making bigger and better fools. So far, I think nature is winning.
  • I want to merge MySpace, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter and call it: MY FACE YOU TWIT.
  • Don’t you find it funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?
  • I dream of a better world...where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
  • If your relationship status says, "It's complicated", then you should stop kidding yourself and change it to "Single".
  • Be nice to nerds, chances are you will be working for them.
  • Have you ever had a fly or small bug land on your computer screen and your first reaction is to try and scare it with the cursor?
  • Hi, my name is Damimeve. The 'mime' is silent.
  • Do you know what really makes me smile? Facial muscles.
  • I hear there is scientific proof that birthdays are good for you... the more you have the longer you live.
  • I just read a list of 'the 100 things to do before you die'. I'm pretty surprised 'yell for help' wasn't one of them...
  • TEIAM - problem solved.
  • Top Tip Of The Week: When going through airport customs and you are asked "do you have any firearms with you?" do not reply "what do you need?"

Source: Link1, Link 2.

5 comments:

  1. Haven't thought of scaring the bug/ fly on my computer screen with the cursor :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Richa, I really enjoy following your blog- just haven't commented before. But I have to admit, this is an awesome compilation:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Tara: Thanks!!

    @ Aathira: I have done that so many times!

    @ D: Thanks D! Glad you enjoy my ramblings. Wish I can take credit for them..though I did handpick them so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Richa, I really enjoy following your blog- just haven't commented before. But I have to admit, this is an awesome compilation:)

    ReplyDelete