November 5, 2009

This is hilarious!!

May be you have already seen this one but I found this on FB (thanks Subhash) today. It’s simply hilarious. I never thought about these names before this. It’s brilliant. 

P.S.: 1. I am too tired to blog today so enjoy this clip today.

2. BTW, Condoleezza Rice used to be a professor in Stanford before she joined Bush administration.  On March 1st, 2009 she returned to Stanford as a political science professor!

3. I think the famous “Stanford Arrogance” has finally started to have it’s effect on me. Guess it’s time for me to graduate, I have now acquired the last ingredient! ;)

3 comments:

  1. LOL I remember that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PB: Oh so you have already seen it. I found it yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was seriously funny!! Couldn't stop laughing..I have added this on to my FB profile..

    ReplyDelete