April 14, 2009

Being Sick..

..makes one more vulnerable. Or may be it's just me.

I have been stuck in my house, or rather my bed for past one week. And I somehow expect everyone around me to pick up the phone and call to see how am I doing? Or may be I am sick because I am craving attention. Or may be I am simply bored of being stuck in my room.


Worse part? I have been snapping on friends who do dare call and inquire about my health. Or may be I take their attention for granted and want more from everyone else.

Or just may be, I have too much time in hand and hence I am over-indulging myself. May be that's what makes me vulnerable.

Hmm...seems I need to do something to keep myself busy. Or I will drive my psychiatrist (namely me) crazy.

3 comments:

  1. Apna number de do madam... am driving up to Stanford tomorrow anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too late. I am back to work now. :)

    Why are you here? Work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too late. I am back to work now. :)

    Why are you here? Work?

    ReplyDelete