April 17, 2009

Disgusted



I am speechless. I don't even know where to start. Sinful desires (and then they are pro-life)? Sin of homosexuality? Church is preaching tolerance? They actually think that people are not tolerant about their views?. How many pastors or christian have been murdered, beaten to death, forced to commit suicide so far? Watch this one to know how many they compelled by their "intolerance":



I am simply disgusted. So disgusted that I can't express it in words. If that's what believing in God means: I hate God.

P.S.: I am so glad I grew up in India. Or maybe I was simply lucky enough to go to a school that had no bullies as in western world. Honestly who teaches kids that young to bully? This is to Carl Joseph Walker-Hoover who would have been 12 today, had it not been for constant bullying. In his memory, today National Day of Silence was observed (and hence today's post). Hope this isn't just another unnoticed gesture.

No comments:

Post a Comment