October 2, 2007

Criticism..

..is so hard to handle, if not the hardest. Got reprehended twice today (at two entirely different places, for entirely different things..worse part being that they both are my RECREATIONAL activities: Photography and Karate) and no matter how much I keep telling myself that it doesn't matter, its over now, you did your best and blah blah blah, I still feel bruised. May be the criticism was genuine and meant to help me improve but still IT HURTS.

I guess the hardest part of making yourself open to constructive criticism is that criticism hurts pretty badly making it harder to reach to that constructive part. Can we skip the criticism part somehow and go straight to the improving part? Haven't we made any progress in Psycho-whatever methods? Do I have to get hurt every time I need to improve? Not fair...

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha..Don't worry about it, I was just being whiny last night. Had a long, hard day..I am all good today.

    ReplyDelete