May 25, 2009

My life

I know it’s been a while since I wrote something meaningful here. All I have posted recently are videos, forwarded/junk mails and stuff. But if you are stuck in your room for past 2 months with nothing to do but except watching Buffy, the vampire slayer or read Harry Potter or sleeping, you don’t get much to write. Unless, of course, you want me to write about Buffy or Harry Potter or my recent dreams/night mares. Somehow I figured, no one wants to know about any of those. Hence all those videos and forwarded/junk mails and stuff.

I know I wanted a break for a long time now but this is too long a break. I need to work now. I am craving to go back to work. I am craving to go back to Karate. I am craving to take my camera and go out for a day. I am bored of being bored. I simply want my life back now…

No comments:

Post a Comment