October 15, 2007

I have a new toy..

Its Canon EOS 40D. My new digital SLR. Oh yes, I own a digital SLR now. After years of scheming and planning, I finally own a digital SLR. Thats what I have been doing most of the week...playing with it.

I went to Half Moon Bay Pumpkin Festival on Sunday. I will be posting the pictures from the event (of course, taken from my new D-SLR) here starting today till Halloween. Enjoy...

You can post your response by joining this site (Google Friend Connect). If you don't wish to do so, you can use the Blogger default 'Post a Comment' at the bottom of this page. Thanks for your comment. Hope I will see you again..

2 responses:

KP said...

this bad boy looks good...i should get me one of these toys.....great quality.....:)

Richa said...

Thanks! I haven't explored everything in it but it is a nice camera...

Post a Comment