December 31, 2009

What am I up to…

…these days, you ask? Watching movies and TV serials. After two months of solitary confinement in that hotel room with limited TV channels playing reruns and the slowest possible internet connection, I am back home and seems to be unable to remove myself from front of TV when I am home or keep myself away from a movie theater when I am outside. So far I have watched:image

 

As well as quite a lot of serials (again a lot of reruns as all the channels refuse to play anything new during the Holiday season: Hate them!) 

I was seriously TV/movie-deprived. I hope I will recover soon and get back in business soon enough. Well I have to. Starting next week, I have to start working on my Thesis and attempt to finish everything by August. It will be a race against time. But that’s still a few days away so let me take full advantage of it!

P.S.: I am planning to watch Nine on the 1st: Starting the New Year with a musical!

Images from:

4 comments:

  1. Hey, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
    What happened to blogging everyday????taking a break is it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool movies were watched by a TV/Movie deprived person!!
    Great going!! :)
    A Very Happy New Year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you a Happy New Year! Hope 2010 is a great year for you! And I know what you mean about the lack of new shows during this time of the year... :/

    Hope to see you blogging soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Gopal: I missed the NaBloPoMo when I landed in SFO as I fell sick. wish I could finish the challenge.

    @ Shilpa: Thanks Shilpa! Its too bad it was such a short break!
    Happy New year to you too..

    @ PB: Happy New Year to you too! Finally spell is broken and new episodes are back on! YAY! :)

    ReplyDelete