December 14, 2009

Tuesday Tag: Get to Know Me

… as if I don’t blabber enough. Anyway, i again stole the tag from Shilpa (Man, you have done so many tags Shilpa!).

1. How tall are you barefoot?

5'3''

2. Have you ever smoked before?

Yes. When I was 10: I was curious why people form this nasty habit. I did find my answer ( I smoked the whole packet as I knew first cigarette won’t answer the question but simply give me a bad taste!) and now stay clear from any habit forming stuff.

3. Do you own a gun?

Nope. Though I will be moving to Texas soon enough, guess I should buy one :D. Jokes aside, I do like shooting (in the shooting range) and by some miracle I am natural at it. My mom says, it’s in my genes (my aunt won state medal in shooting during her NCC or something similar).

4. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be?

Cleaning mania. Again it’s in genes. My mom has one of those..

5. How many letters are in your crush's name?

Eight. I know it’s a long name. The last name is even longer: 12 letters.

6. What's your favorite silly song?

Kya Ada kya Jalwe tere paro (Shastra) and Humko Tumse Pyar hain (Ishq)

(Caution: Really loud. Sorry for bad quality.)

 

7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?

Water.

8. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?

What’s the time? Oh Crap! I am late.

9. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?

You are asking the wrong girl. If only I could lure the opposite sex or any one for that matter!

10. Do you own a knife?

Of course, I cook.

11. Name the last thing you have bought today.

Lunch: Caesar chicken salad spinach wrap with no cheese.

12. Name five drinks you regularly drink.

Water, milk, freshly squeezed orange juice, coke zero and Mango lassi (in that order).

13. What time did you wake up today?

7:42 AM (according to my cell phone and as I said I was late)

14. What song do you want played at your funeral?

O jaane wale ho sake to laut ke aana (Bandini) {Oh yes, I am coming back as a ghost to haunt few people! :)}

15. What song did you last hear?

Zulf ki chhaon mein (Phir Wohi Dil Laya Hoon) {I am a big sucker for old bollywood songs and this happens to be one of my favorite so I had it on repetition on my iPod approximately the entire day}

Sorry for the bad quality but this was the only video I could find with the whole song:

16. Favorite place to be?

Anywhere as long as I am with friends.

17. Least favorite place to be?

Any place where I need to make small talks.

18. Do you own slippers?

Of course. Why do they have to have a silly question like this in every meme?

19. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?

Working, hopefully, in London.

20. Do you burn or tan?

Rarely. I am too dark to do either.

21. Yellow and blue?

I have no clue. (at least it rhymes!)

22. What songs do you sing in the shower?

Changes. Today I was singing this one (although not the full song):

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?

Being poor. Okay this is not connected with night but that was my worst fear as a child. I know that’s completely irrational but for some reason, I always imagined what it will be like to be one of the kids in servant quarters (yes we had those in the university). Some of them worked full time with different families. I always imagined if for some reason, God forbid, something happens and I couldn’t finish my education and find a job, I would have to live like them. And I wasn’t even good at house work then! That would mean I  would actually starve to death or may be I would be one of those kids who beg at the traffic signals. Can you imagine my nightmares?

24. What's in your pockets right now?

Sorry, no pockets!

25. Last thing that made you laugh?

When someone told me that I am overanalyzing the Twilight books and it’s meant for teenagers and not 30 somethings (Ouch!).

26. Best bed sheets you had as a child?

The one with design of newspaper on it.

27. Worst injury you've ever had?

Agree with Shilpa here: A broken heart.

28. Do you wish on stars?

No. They are too fast. By the time I remember the myth, they are already gone. Usually I say: “Look, a shooting star!” By the time I finish that, it’s gone!

29. What were you doing 1 AM last night??

Um, Sleeping.

30. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.

- Should sleep now. It’s getting late.

- 4 more days and my internship will be over. Yippe!!

- I need to pack.

As usual: a free for all tag! :)

3 comments:

  1. You smoked a whole pack of cigarettes at 10??! Funny how you can learn so much about a stranger through tags.. Liked the song at 15.. Too bad about the poor quality..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might take this one on...silly questions and all! *Hugs* at broken heart...hope it's mended by now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Arslan: Oh yes! At 10. :)

    Glad you liked the song, as I said it's one of my favorite.

    @ PB: Be my guest: it's a fun tag to do with all it's silly questions :D

    Thanks and yes it's mended now though the scar
    remains...

    ReplyDelete