January 4, 2010

Back

Yes, yes I am still here even though it doesn’t seem so . Since I missed the NaBloPoMo, I decide to give myself a two weeks break. True, I should have mentioned it here and am truly sorry about that. I hope you trust me when I say, I deserved this break. I wrote 180 post last year. Even though it is not as many as year before that (246 post), I still wrote one post per 2 days on average, which isn’t bad, isn’t it? I will try to do better this year though I am not making any promises.

Anyway, I am back to work today and at the moment trying to make sense of the work I used to do. As you can tell, I am not having much success and hence I am procrastinating by writing this post.

Anyhoo, the point of this post: I am going to be extremely busy for next six months as I am trying to finish my thesis, hence I expect to post a lot unless I get too consumed by my work. Let’s all hope that that doesn’t happen. Hope I will continue to have a life for next six months. I am planning to take a day off every week and either go for a photography trip or to a movie so that I don’t get too consumed by my work. In any case, these are my last six months in the bay area so I should make most of it and take as many pictures as possible. Let’s see how that works out!

Oh yeah, Happy New Year ya'll! Hope it’s better than the last one and you keep all your resolutions…

3 comments:

  1. You're back! Happy New Year! I liked how you said that you are going to be extremely busy for the next 6 months --- which means you will post a lot! :P Good luck with your thesis! Hope you are able to complete it by August. I hated doing my thesis...and it was only a Masters thesis...remember procrastinating heaps through blogging and facebook back then. Anyway, hope you've had a nice start to the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ PB: Happy New Year to you too! It's already getting to busy and it was just the second day of the session. Let's see how frequent am I able to update the blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ PB: Happy New Year to you too! It's already getting to busy and it was just the second day of the session. Let's see how frequent am I able to update the blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete