December 4, 2009

NY, Here I come!

TulipPAris_186-1I am going to NY today! Yipee! Well, technically I am going to New Jersey and not New York but hopefully we will be visit NY city over the weekend. Weather forecast says that it’s going to rain in NY city on Saturday but whatever.

Talking of weather forecast, Houston is expected to receive some snowfall today or tomorrow! For those who don’t know Houston: It rarely snows in Houston. It’s closer to a tropical climate to receive a snow fall.

In any case, I am leaving for NY tonight!! I am very excited about it! I won’t be able access much of net for next 3 days so I am scheduling posts so that I don’t forfeit the NaBloPoMo. Enjoy!

P.S.: I have never been to NY before. The picture above is statue of liberty in Paris. Hopefully I will be able to get a picture of her sister this weekend.

UPDATE: Due to snow and ice on the runway, there are flight delays and flight cancellations expected. I am keeping my fingers (and my toes, for that matter) crossed. Please wish me luck and wish it sincerely! I seem to be low on it today. Why else would it snow on the day I have to fly, when it rarely snows in Houston?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Hope you enjoy your trip and waiting to check out the pix! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Hope you enjoy your trip and waiting to check out the pix! :)

    ReplyDelete