January 30, 2008

Life is Good

After a very hectic day yesterday, I finally went to sleep around 1 AM last night. Woke up at 6:30 AM today morning (ok the alarm went off at 6:30, but I did get up at 7 AM..) as, starting today, I had to attend this class at 9 AM (I am sort of Course Assistant for the course so I am expected to (I didn't know that, Course assistant is different from TA and even TA don't attend classes!)). So I got up, got ready, reached office by 8:30ish. Checked the mail to see which room this class is going to be and finds out that the class starts at 11 AM! For some unknown reasons, I thought it was to start at 9 AM. I am not sure why. May be my subconscious hates me.

And you want to know the irony? While I was driving to the office (BTW, I hate driving but to reach this early to office by bus, would have meant that I had to actually wake up at 6:30..), the car ahead of me had the slogan written on it's spare tier cover: "LIFE IS GOOD". I was cursing it at that time because I had to get up at 7 AM and drive to the school: how is Life good? And now, after learning that all that was for nothing, that slogan is flashing in front of my eyes, teasing me ever so more....Grrrrrrrrr........

P.S.: For those of you wondering about the actual time I reach office: 9:30 AM. I get up by 7:30 AM (ok.. 7:45-7:50 AM..now leave me alone, I am already having a grumpy morning), normally. An hour of sleep stolen from me by my own subconscious! Ahh...the tragedy!

You can post your response by joining this site (Google Friend Connect). If you don't wish to do so, you can use the Blogger default 'Post a Comment' at the bottom of this page. Thanks for your comment. Hope I will see you again..

0 responses:

Post a Comment