January 16, 2008

Picture time...

...as you have already predicted I have nothing to write about today, no funny emails, no technical problems, no classes...nothing. So enjoy this photo published first time on the web at your favorite (if I may indulge myself) Blog, just for you. Its an exclusive shot of Hoover tower (landmark of Stanford) framed inside the famous Stanford arch, taken by yours truly...



You can post your response by joining this site (Google Friend Connect). If you don't wish to do so, you can use the Blogger default 'Post a Comment' at the bottom of this page. Thanks for your comment. Hope I will see you again..

3 responses:

KP said...

did u took this pic??

if u did gr8 job..absolutely awesome...;)

KP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richa said...

@ KP: Thanks! I also love it..it just happened to be a nice day with some clouds floating around and so I clicked...

Post a Comment