January 25, 2008

Blackmail

I usually hate forwarded mails. Specifically, I hate the ones that emotionally blackmail you. You know, the ones with the message that if you think the person who sent you this stupid message is your friend/well-wisher or whatever, you should send this message back to him or her. It become worse when you get such a message from an acquaintance and he writes on top: "I EXPECT THIS BACK". I mean, come on. I hardly know him. And to make it even more worse, the mail is about differences between a simple friend and a real friend. And I am supposed to send it back to all my REAL FRIENDS! How? What? Why should I send that back to him?

Anyway, one nugget in that mail was super-cool. I wish I could make a bumper sticker out of it...

A simple friend wonders about your romantic history.
A real friend could blackmail you with it!

Nice? True? :)

2 comments:

  1. Thats catch line and REALLY AN ULTIMATE ONE...........BHT SAHI...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I also liked those lines a lot...:)

    ReplyDelete