January 7, 2010

Few Random Definitions


Twitter: Never-ending, time-consuming, nonsensical, extremely-popular, one-liner competition.

Facebook: A tool to convert normal humans into obnoxious peeping-toms, with no personal boundary or sense of privacy.

Orkut: A place on the internet for making holiday announcements, wedding announcements, baby announcements or any type of announcement, completed by  photographs and comments. It is also a good platform for wishing birthdays, anniversaries, Diwali, Holi, Dussehra, Pongal, New Year or any other festival (except, may be, Rakhshabandhan) to all your acquaintances. 

Personal Blog: A personal diary which is anything but private.


Blogosphere: A community of procrastinators.


E-mail: Emergency-mailing system. 

------------------------------------------
P.S.: 1. I think I have heard the above definition of Facebook somewhere but don’t remember where. A friend might have mentioned it. Oh well, the wordings are still mine…


2. For the credits for above icons, please refer to credit section in the left side bar (Go way down).

4 comments:

  1. LOL! They were funny! Esp blogosphere...given I spend most of my time there! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PB: Thanks! I also spend almost all my time there. I guess that's why I can come up with the definitions.:)

    @ Rachna: Glad you liked them! I thought you would like them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @PB: Thanks! I also spend almost all my time there. I guess that's why I can come up with the definitions.:)

    @ Rachna: Glad you liked them! I thought you would like them! :)

    ReplyDelete