January 6, 2010

Animal Cruelty?

Okay, this is a screen capture of my Farmville animal’s section. I feel very guilty when I put yet another adopted animal among them. It’s so overcrowded that I think soon PETA will sue me for animal cruelty (Especially if you look at the sheep). I don’t want to sell these animals as the last time I sold my cows and chickens, the very next day Farmville introduced cow sheds and chicken coops for them. But I feel very sorry for my poor animals! Life must be so miserable for them in this overcrowded ranch. I pet them often though! Hope it helps them..
image

6 comments:

  1. I have allowed my animals to walk around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Arslan, PB: :D

    @Sunny_Raju: That will be a big problem for my farm as I have a lot of trees and the animals will be lost among them..I can't allow them to walk around freely..*again feeling guilty*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sell the excessive aimals. If farmville introduces sme kind of decent storage, then u can still get them as gifts frm frends.....Thats what i do....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Gopal: seems you have a lot of friends that actually play the game. I don't! It will be hard to get the animals back if I sold them...It took me weeks to get 20 chickens for my chicken coop.

    ReplyDelete