July 20, 2008

Project Snapshot #66, #67, #68, #69, #70 and #71

Ok. I slagged again. But here are past few days of Project Snapshot.

The first one is from a road side where I stopped to take the shot. I was lost on my way back. Note the gate in the side-view mirror.



Date: July 15, 2008
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Titled: Lost



And next day I went through the same route to explore further. Here is what I found.




Date: July 16, 2008
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Titled: Gate



Ok. I was in gym the next day (yep. I joined one here. I am in Yoga classes) so couldn't take the shot on time. Here is the shot after I came out. The sun was already setting. Here is the shot.



Date: July 17, 2008
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Titled: Sunset


Next day was the day off for me. So I was reading The Chronicles of Narnia when the alarm went off. So I just took picture of first thing I saw which happened to be my laptop abandoned in one corner.



Date: July 18, 2008
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Titled: Shadow


Next day, Saturday, I was outside in my back yard when alarm went off. The curious thing is that one of my fence board was broken. I don't know how it happened and I need to report it to my property manager but I am not sure I want to do it. You see now I can see the fountain from my back yard. Well, I will decide about that later. For now, here is the project snapshot..



Date: July 19, 2008
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Titled: Broken



And finally today, I was cooking. So here is the shot from the kitchen...



Date: July 20, 2008
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Titled: Tap

4 comments: