July 8, 2008

Hot Hot Hot...

Ok I know I have disappeared again. I am trying hard to get in the schedule here. You know, its not easy to change your schedule and start waking up at 4:30 in the morning, every day. I will get better with time, I suppose.

Anways, yesterday I was trying to find a post office near my home here and this caught my attention. This is a screen shot from Google Earth and all those blue dots there are swimming pools. Doesn't it seem to have more swimming pools than houses? The temperature at the moment is approximately 42 C here...but guess this gives a better picture of how hot it is here.


The picture below is just a zoomed out version of picture above. You can see its just not one area that I am talking about.


P.S.: I know, I haven't posted the Project Snapshot pictures for a long time. The problem is that I skipped a few days in between as at theat time I would be driving back from office and don't want to do anything silly (like taking picture while driving) and forgot about them later. Anyway, I will try to post the pictures I have by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment