July 24, 2008

Where Dreams Come True...




I am not sure whats so amazing about Disney Land. I have visited better theme parks. The rides here are ok (Indiana Jones ride was the only one that I actually liked). Or may be we were there for very short time (6 hours). And most of that time was spent standing in queues for the ride. The average wait time was an hour. The longest we waited was 90 minutes and the ride was over in 5 minutes. I was pretty disappointed. I am not looking forward to my next visit to Disney land which is in two weeks. I will try concentrating on taking more pictures this time... The time will be better spent that way.

P.S.: Don't be fooled by the picture of the castle, its pretty small in real life. I didn't even see it at first. And I was looking for it everywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment