January 27, 2011

Character

So I just got an email from NaBloPoMo. They have an interesting theme for February. To quote them:

Greetings, bloggers! The theme for February blogging is CHARACTER. It's a flexible theme, allowing you to blog about all sorts of things:
 1. The people in your life who stand out in regard to their outstanding (or lack of) character -- the use of pseudonyms might be prudent here;
2. Experiences in your life that have helped you build moral character, and the work you might still need to do;
3. It's a chance to try writing in character -- try on different personas and voices for fun, or to address things you might not normally talk about;
4. Character is another word for a letter or symbol, if you feel like it's finally time to indulge in some font nerdery.
I think its an interesting theme. Don't worry I am not going to do a NaBloPoMo again, especially with the way quality of my posts deteriorated last time I attempted it (December, 2010). But I can work with theme. I can produce a post or two on the subject matter. How about you? Think its an interesting topic? Want to attempt something? 

1 comment:

  1. I definitely thought it's a great theme...except I doubt I can actually commit to blogging even 28 days a month! :P

    ReplyDelete