July 18, 2009

Indians…

Cute, isn’t it? May be you have already seen it but I just discovered it so I had to post it!

Reminds me of this song:


Hum logon ko samajh sako to samjho dilbar jaani
Jitna bhi tum samjhoge utni hogi hairaani

Apni chhatri tumko dedein kabhi jo barse paani
Kabhi naye packet mein bechein tumko cheez puraani
Phir bhi dil hai hindusatni, Phir bhi dil hai hindustani

(Understand us if you can
More you will try, more surprised you will be

We will give you our umbrella when it rains
And at times we will try to sell old stuff in new package
But still our heart is Indian)… Or something to that effect

3 comments:

  1. really sweet Richa :)
    I have ALWAYS ALWAYS put chilli in my pasta :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too.I do it on the Pizza. 2-3 packets of chili flakes to make it interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too.I do it on the Pizza. 2-3 packets of chili flakes to make it interesting.

    ReplyDelete