April 18, 2008

Sickness...

...can be very sickening. I am sick of being sick now. Its been more than 3 weeks that I have been sick. Its no fun, I tell you. I have two presentation due next week and I am feeling so tired all the time. I need to prepare for my blue belt test (Kenpo Karate, remember I do that too?) and I can't seem to get out of bed. Life is no fun when you want to work and can't. Imagine even coke doesn't keep me from sleeping these days. Caffeine (coke is only way I take caffeine) has no effect on me anymore! Can someone tell me how to get over this never ending exhaustion?

1 comment:

  1. Oh u into karate also :)
    Why dont u meditate. close ur eyes concentrate on ur breathing for 3 minutes, then just say OM in urself then leave ur mind free to wander after around 24 minutes u will be free of stress nd feel light. ur suppose to do it in empty stomach or 4 hours aftr a meal or 1 hour after bewerage, hope this helps

    ReplyDelete