June 29, 2011

10 Day Challenge: Five Foods

1. Maggi

Maggi

Truth be told, the first time I ate Maggi (I was about 6 or 7), I hated it. But I made my mom buy them for the cool games they promised in exchange of 5 wrappers. Then I ate the fried Maggi at a friend’s place and the life-time love affair started.

2. Peanuts

peanut-butter-image

I have always loved peanuts and anything related to it. I will eat peanuts till I am sick and may be even after that. Someone needs to physically stop me from eating peanuts.

3. Bhindi (Okra)fresh-bhindi

I can eat bhindi day after day, week after week, month after month without getting bored. Though I like my bhindi slightly burned. Actually I like a lot of things on slightly burned side.

4. Chicken

tandoori chicken

I have attempted to become a vegetarian multiple times in my life but I love chicken too much to be one. Not that I eat chicken every day, just once a month or so, but I can’t give it up. I have stopped trying now..

5. Rasmalai

RasMalai-Plated

Well a food post has to have a dessert item too, isn’t it? I have a sweet tooth but my favorite dessert of all time is Rasmalai.

That’s all for now. All the images are linked to their source.

Previous posts on 10 Day Challenge: Six Places, Seven Wants, Eight Fears, Nine Loves, Ten Secrets.


You can post your response by joining this site (Google Friend Connect). If you don't wish to do so, you can use the Blogger default 'Post a Comment' at the bottom of this page. Thanks for your comment. Hope I will see you again..

4 responses:

Psych Babbler said...

Now I'm craving something sweet after seeing the rasmalai! :P

Richa said...

Yeah, this is not a healthy post. I felt so many cravings last night that I ended up eating junk after two weeks of being good. :(

Aathira Nair said...

I am so craving the maggi and that chicken fry!!

Richa said...

I don't think its going to be a good weekend for me. Its a long weekend with nothing to do and I have craving for all the junk food. Not a good combination..

Post a Comment