June 15, 2011

Ignored

My blog’s Indirank went from 80 to 68. I didn’t realize I have ignored my blog so much in recent past.

Well, this was supposed to by tweet today when the twitter site started giving me trouble. But I digress. My point being being I have ignored this space for a bit. Not sure if any one is checking this space anymore or not.

So what have I been up to, you ask. Well, I can rant on this one for days. So let me give you a nutshell version: Nothing in my life is working as it should. I miss the things I used to take for granted. And before you feeling bad about me: its not bad bad, its just unexpected. I know things can be a lot worse.

No, I am not going to give you details of my miseries at the moment. May be some other day.

For today, I will give you a photo of sunrise in the morning and a promise to be more regular with my blog. Until next time…

Sun_06_200

2 comments:

  1. Nice pic! Hope things start to work out for you...fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice morning shot :)
    Things are on the unexpected line for me too in a way... so good luck with it..

    ReplyDelete