October 28, 2008

Happy Deepavali

Yeah, I know. Deepavali is on Tuesday and that's when I was planning to post this one but for some reason, everyone is wishing "Happy Diwali" a week in advance (If you don't believe me, then check my gmail account, yahoo mail account and my orkut scrap book: they are filled with Happy Diwali messages). May be that's some latest fashion in India that I am not aware of? Whatever the reason, have fun on Diwali.


(On the auspicious occasion of Deepavali,
fire a lot of loud fire-crackers and make people deaf.)

P.S.: 1. This picture is from one of the Diwali wish emails I got last week. Most probably it's yet another forwarded mail going around for a while. Still, when I saw it, I laughed very hard so I am putting it here.

2. I changed the time stamp on this post so that it will remain on top till real Deepavali. Any new post will be below this one, i.e., if I get around to write one till then..

5 comments:

  1. Thnx Richa, have a great diwali u too

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) No celebrations here, but still Happy Deepawali!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ sunny_raju: Thanks

    @ Nikhil: I think SIA has celebration on Sunday...Should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Richa, belated happy Diwali..
    Hope you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Richa, belated happy Diwali..
    Hope you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete