December 19, 2010

The Zoo

Ever since I moved to Texas, I haven’t gone out to take pictures. Yesterday I broke that spell and went to the zoo. Well, they (the zoo) had their first “photography day” yesterday. Unfortunately for us, the weather wasn’t very cooperative yesterday. It was freezing out there and hence almost all the animals were quite inactive. The cloudy morning was yet another drawback. Still I did manage to get some nice shots (at least I like them). Here are few, the ones I have manage to post process so far. Let me know what you think:

Zoo_0300_1

Title: Playful

 

Zoo_0443_1

Title: Watchful

 

Zoo_0447_1

Title: Camouflage

Will post on my photoblog, that is if you are interested.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures Richa! Especially the playful one...loved how you have captured that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks PB! It required a lot of patience and some freezing hands to capture these shots. But I think it was worth it. Some of them did turn out to be good. Thankfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shots are really great! Seems like the weather didn't stifle your talent. Don't know if you are on Flickr but we'd love to have you post your pics and be a Houston Zoo contact.

    Hope you can come back sooner than later :-D
    The HZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ HZ: Thanks so much for visiting. Glad you liked the pics. I am midway of processing the photos I took. Will create the flickr profile as soon as I am done and will send you the link. How do I send the link though? Is there an email id I can send it to?

    ReplyDelete