November 11, 2009

I can’t think

Honestly. My mind has drawn a blank. I have been working non-stop for past 3 weeks and my mind has finally given up on me and I still have things to do. Anyway, as I can’t think at all today, I thought of posting another photograph today. This one is from an year ago taken at Grand Canyon. I guess it’s a typical Grand Canyon shot..

Grand_166 BTW, can you see the people at top of the peak? No? They are tiny dots at the top. Look closely. Now you get the scale of Grand Canyon. It is really Grand! It’s a breath taking beautiful and still very depressing place.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing photography! Is it depressing because it's so vast that it gives people a feeling of being all alone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks PB! It's a desert area. You don't see much life around the area. And then this area is being reserved for Native Americans. Their living conditions also makes you feel very sad and depressed. Not a happy place to visit.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks PB! It's a desert area. You don't see much life around the area. And then this area is being reserved for Native Americans. Their living conditions also makes you feel very sad and depressed. Not a happy place to visit.. :(

    ReplyDelete