November 2, 2009

Random questions…

..that has been popping in my head recently.

- Why do people who walk fast expect other people to keep pace with them? Some of us have back problem and can’t walk fast.

- Why do people who are willing to work overtime don’t understand that other people might have commitments after work like picking up their kids from day-care?

- Why do Maggi sauces have those caps that 1001625-main_Fullcan be only opened by the bottle opener?

- On that note, what is those metal caps are called?

- Continuing on the same topic, why don’t an extended stay hotel studio have a bottle opener in the room when they have a wine opener and a can opener?

- What is the difference between a motel, a hotel and an inn?

- Why do administration or whoever is responsible, keeps the temperature at sub human level in a centrally climate-control office buildings? Don’t they freeze in their offices too? Or is it an outsourced job hence the perpetrator don’t have take the consequences?  Or the person responsible always belong to either Canada or Alaska or Siberia?

- Why don’t the TV in the hotel room have A/V output? (I know I have blogged about this one but I couldn’t resist)

- Why don’t people try to knock instead of sneaking up to you and start speaking to you while you are working on your laptop? It’s very annoying.

- Why do people look so smug when someone else’s mobile starts ringing in the meeting? They must have forgotten to switch off their mobile too, some time or the other.

- Why do I people I know have birthday on exactly the same day? For example, I know three people with birthdays on 29th Oct, four on 3rd November, four on 10th November, five on 6th September and so on. Why can’t they have birthdays one day before or after? And surprisingly I don’t know anyone whose birthday falls a day earlier or late for any of these birthdays. Weird, huh?

That summarizes my day. Don’t have an ending line and as I am already late for bed, I will simply say ciao. See you tomorrow…

P.S.: I am too tired to check the post for obvious mistake. Hopefully everything makes sense. If it doesn’t then ignore that question and proceed to next  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment