February 7, 2008

Skiing..

I am off to a Skip trip this weekend (that starts tomorrow afternoon for me). I am not carrying my laptop there. It will be a nice, peaceful, technology free weekend. But that means no posts for next few days! If I come back in one piece (this is my first time skiing), I should be able resume them by Monday or so. Simply put,

Broken Bones = No Posts.

So pray I don't break any...that is, if you do like to read my blog! I think you do. Well, I hope you do. I would know: if I get broken bones means you don't. Hey, I am getting good at this emotional blackmail stuff...

P.S.: Don't mind me. I am just very excited about my trip!!

You can post your response by joining this site (Google Friend Connect). If you don't wish to do so, you can use the Blogger default 'Post a Comment' at the bottom of this page. Thanks for your comment. Hope I will see you again..

0 responses:

Post a Comment