February 27, 2008

Bless me..

Its approximately 3 in the morning and I finally finished the presentation I have to give tomorrow. I think this will be one of the worst presentation I have ever given. Reason? I am presenting/discussing the two papers tomorrow that are a bit out of my field. Well not exactly. One of the paper is completely out of my field while the other one is something I am starting to work on. And since I am a complete nerd, I can't proceed further unless I understand the basics. So I am stuck on the very fundamental problems like what the hell is difference between Diffusivity and Conductivity (Thermal or Electrical). I know these were supposed to be High School basics but somehow no one around me seems to be able to explain the difference so far. Anyways, since I couldn't get my fundas straight, I am pretty unsure about my presentation. Not to mention the first paper thats completely out of my league.

Anyways, I should probably catch some sleep now....

Update: The presentation didn't go as bad as I thought. Not very good either, just ok types...

3 comments:

  1. Cool u did well. i went thro those topics in engg days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been busy..a bit. Don't worry weekend is here so will catch up..:)

    ReplyDelete