December 6, 2007

Stanford Blog Directory

I am a registered Stanford Blogger now. But I don't think the definition apply to me. True I am a Stanford student and I blog but I am not a technical blogger like all these guys here. I am a total misfit. I always said that Admission Committee has made a blunder by offering admission to me. There must have been some kind of mix up. Though this feeling of being a misfit did subside a bit after I passed my Quals (Qualifying exams/proposal for Ph.D.) but here it is again.

Somehow my friends never believes me when I say I am a misfit. For them I am just being whiny. They have more trust in my capabilities than I do, which makes it scarier. I wish I had as much faith in myself..

Anyway, I am off to make the poster for an upcoming conference....

2 comments:

  1. u r in stanford a? what the hell are u doin in blog world then? [:P]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to vent out some heat..like everyone else. We are also humans, you see, no matter what people might think. :)

    ReplyDelete