December 4, 2007

Hmmm..

Why does the basics of work related to/used in your research becomes clearer a day before you need to give a presentation? I could have avoided so many mistakes if I knew all that before. Not that I didn't read all these papers before (100s of time, I might add) but unless I need to explain it in front of an audience, it just doesn't settle in. All of a sudden all the ideas/mistakes rush in and I want to go back to my work but can't because of this stupid presentation. Oh, the dilemma!

P.S.: You can tell by my current topics of discussion, I am too much into my work at the moment. In case you don't like it, don't worry. It won't last long. I am, after all, Grad student. The motivation graph doesn't stay up for long.

2 comments:

  1. lol...i know it happens to me all the time..i get this sorts of ralizations at the last moment...:) u always feel that shoot could have done better...u know what there is always nxt time to improve on somethings....wer humans...we learn everyday and there is always nxt time...believe it or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm..I know ther eis a next time. I just hope it doesn't happen to me during my final dfense presentation. There will be no next time then.

    ReplyDelete