October 2, 2008

Cute

You know how you have those words that you use repeatedly throughout the day in different ways. You know like 'Cool' or 'Great' or 'Lovely' or 'Interesting'. You roll your eyes and say a sarcastic 'Great' or when you appreciate something, you say a nice 'Great'. We all have it. We change it according to over need with the tone of our voice.

So my life started with a nice 'Great'. Everything was simply great then. Everyone was great. Then I moved to US and everything turned 'Cool'. Sarcastic cool. Appreciative cool. But recently, for some unknown reason, I have picked up the word 'Cute'. And its so not cool. There is nothing called a sarcastic 'Cute'. There is an appreciative 'cute' but that doesn't work in Karate. You know, you can't tell a guy that it was a 'cute' punch or a 'cute' kick. It can be a cool or a great kick but not a cute one. Neither can you tell after watching a frightening episode of Buffy, the vampire slayer: 'Cute'. But somehow that's what I have been known to be doing these days. Everything is 'Cute' for me these days. It's simply getting worse everyday. I am trying very hard to quit but simply can't. Any ideas for getting rid of nasty habits (or should I say 'cute' habits)?

P.S.: Please help. I am not kidding. It's getting worse by the day. I need some serious help here people.

5 comments:

  1. Cute post!
    (sorry- it was irrestible)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I am in serious trouble here and you are joking :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont u worry Deary, u gonna leave it soon. As far as I know u pick bad habits quickly but u leave them sooner!!!!!!!Change is the law of Rich.......hmm??dont u agree??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont u worry Deary, u gonna leave it soon. As far as I know u pick bad habits quickly but u leave them sooner!!!!!!!Change is the law of Rich.......hmm??dont u agree??

    ReplyDelete