November 6, 2019

Snap Chat

Trends come and trends go. Apps come and apps go. Anyone remember 'My Space'. You know what I mean. I don't like to run after the latest trend just because they are the latest. So, I give them some time to settle before I try it. So I do have an account on most social media. I may not use them regularly but I do have an account.

I haven't been up-to-date on my social media trends recently. Well, for the past 2-3 years actually. So I recently downloaded a load of them: Tiktok, Spotify, and Snapchat to name a few. My dearest cousin showed me the cool pictures you can take on Snapchat a few months back so I gave it a try. Here are a couple of shots.




To be honest, given I have been working out for a couple of weeks, I expected my face to be a bit less round but guess it takes a few weeks for exercise to show effect. Will try again in a few weeks.

I do like the filters from Snapchat. Some of them are pretty cool (okay slightly silly but still effective). Try them, if you haven't yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment