August 5, 2012

August Photo-A-Day Challenge: Seat you sat on

So as I said earlier, I swapped the topic of the day for 4th and 5th August. The reason being that I sat on this seat on 5th of August, 2012:

IMG_5198_101

Any guesses to why this seat is significant? Oh well, I don’t know. May be perhaps because I watched this while sitting on that seat:

IMG_5219_101

If you haven’t yet guessed it, well I watched India vs Korea Olympic field hockey match. It was a quite a challenge too. It poured during the first half of the game (can you se water droplets on the seat? How about splashing ground in the second photo?). I was completely drenched. Unfortunately, despite staying put in the rain and cheering for India continuously, we lost. Not that I really expected them to win, in all honesty. Yet I was hoping against hope that India might pull off somehow. Oh well.

1 comment: