February 2, 2012

February Photo-a-day: Words

feb2-final2

So Sunshine forwarded me this link about February Photo-a-day challenge. Unfortunately, I didn’t check her recommendation till this morning, so I missed the first day. But since I am lagging behind in both photography and blogging these days, I thought of giving it a try despite my super busy schedule. So here I am at 11:15 on 2nd Feb, posting the second day photo of the challenge (I was supposed to sleep by 10:30 since I need to be up by 6).

Today’s challenge is words. Since my commute time in London is about 4 hours per day, I have acquired a habit of doing Sudoku and crosswords published everyday in the local newspaper. So for today’s challenge I present today’s partly complete crossword.

Feb_02_101

Until tomorrow…or whenever I next get time to post.


You can post your response by joining this site (Google Friend Connect). If you don't wish to do so, you can use the Blogger default 'Post a Comment' at the bottom of this page. Thanks for your comment. Hope I will see you again..

2 responses:

Psych Babbler said...

This seems quite cool...I've added the website to my blogs I follow and will think about it for next month!

Richa said...

I am not too sure about it. Some of the topics are a bit impossible. Okay, may be not for everyone but for me at the moment it is, like sun. Try finding that in London. Or even inside a closet. Well I don't have a closet anymore. Where will get a photo of one? Let's see how things turn out...

Post a Comment