October 16, 2010

Saturday Shots: Thinker

The trend in blogging world is to post a picture on Wednesday as “Wordless Wednesday” which is well and good. However, considering my writing pattern of writing more post during the weekdays than weekends as well as the drop in visitor during the weekend, I have decided to do a photo post every Saturday instead of Wednesday. So here goes the first post on “Saturday Shots” (I initially thought of naming the series as “Silent Saturday Shot”, but knowing me, these will be hardly silent).
Sculpt_11-2
Title: Weight of the world
Location: Stanford, CA
Date: 2007

3 comments:

  1. Nice one! And I like the Saturday Shots idea! It might catch on you know... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks PB! Am not sure if it will catch on but it makes more sense to me than Wordless Wednesdays when you get maximum site visitors. Guess it just the mathematician in me who wants to run everything by logic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one! And I like the Saturday Shots idea! It might catch on you know... :)

    ReplyDelete