May 12, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Stanford Goat

So apparently, Wednesdays are wordless! Who knew? Jokes aside, I have been debating posting anything under this category for some time now. It’s no secret I am no good at keeping up a series on my blog. Moreover, I have a photoblog for posting my pictures. But then, I do post some of the pictures on this blog as well, though I am not too fond of the way they look in this blog design.

Well you see, the to and fro arguments. Anyway, I thought I will at least start it with no promises of continuing and let’s see where it goes (it almost sounds like I have commitment issues, doesn’t it?).

Anyway, that’s a lot of words for a post with ‘wordless’ in its title. So here we go with the first installment of the Wordless Wednesday.

Goat_36-1

Occasion: Pet the goat by Stanford Goat Project.

Location: White Plaza, Stanford Campus.

Date: May 11, 2010.

P.S.: No, I don’t know this guy. Yes, I am the creepy girl who takes pictures of strangers. Just so you know, all the photographers do that. And unless you are in UK or India, where they explicitly tell you not to, you can take picture of anyone in a public place (except, of course, in restrooms). Moreover, these pictures were meant for Stanford Alumni photoblog, White Plaza Watch. Unfortunately, the other blogger beat me to it. You can see his pictures here.

1 comment: