June 26, 2007

Summer time...

...is supposed to be so much fun. Well it should be if you can take fun classes like Yoga and Photography. But if you think about it, I am not so sure about them being fun classes.

We are supposed to shoot one roll of film everyday and develop them. Its sounds like working for 4-5 hours everyday beside 2 hours of class twice a week. And then how can twisting and turning and stretching your body in the weirdest position be fun? But according to my advisor it is! So he has officially warned me that I need to get some research done as well. Great, a lot of work, no fun and more work. Its going to be a "fun quarter". Honestly, it could have been if my advisor hasn't included the research clause in it but then what are advisors for if not spoiling all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment